This blog is dedicated to all of you, the contributors, who have so faithfully attended the weekly Writer’s Group for Reticent Bloggers and continue to do so. Or perhaps you are new and coming for the first time and we will meet you soon.
More than once it was suggested and requested that we have a shared blog and there was talk of how best to create that. This blog serves as our choice and there are but a few simple rules of engagement and how to get started in the dialogue. It is my intention to Keep Things Simple! Hope I succeed.
What can you do here on this community blog project? Post your own and comment on those who post here…let the adventure begin and enjoy yourself. Be yourself!
Care to comment but not post? Go for it and know your meaningful comments are appreciated.
Want to post an article you wrote first for your own blogsite or another online community, care to reprint part or all of here and get us interested in what else you are crafting at your blog?
1. First you will need to register yourself and create a user ID and password that launches you as a “Contributor.”
2. After you post your first piece, your post will be published and thereafter you will be made an “Editor” and your posts will automatically publish without moderation. It is recommended that you select 3-6 tags at most.
3. Subscribe to receive alerts on new posts. Comment and enjoy the dialogue we co-create. Visit often. Get to know your fellow members on a quest to be read and celebrated and communicate what matters to you and help your business and the businesses of others.
4. The development of Categories is going to be allowed to come somewhat organically for now! Your post tags will help guide us to Categories that make sense.
5. IMPORTANT: Make sure you Add New Posts, and do fill in the SEO Title and Description, and Tags if you want a better chance of being found. I’d suggest also tagging yourself with your name
Go-givers Write On!